Hearst Media Services has launched a new web site to create a one-stop-solution for businesses to navigate a broad selection of media options and marketing tools.
Due to increasing marketing options in the overall market, Hearst Media Services realized that businesses need a one-stop website to learn about how to craft a marketing plan and see a mixture of marketing channels that could help simplify strategic marketing for businesses of all sizes. Whether businesses are local or national, this site will help them find a cost-efficient way to reach their target markets.
The main features of HearstMediaHouston.com are:
- Tips and questions to consider to target new customers
- Steps to consider in developing a marketing plan
- Samples of marketing techniques and design idea starters
- Solutions for digital and print marketing channels
- Detailed product explanations and a glossary
- Research data on the Houston market
- Easy to read ad specifications
- Easy access to speak to a live person
- The new site will be live on Monday, January 16, 2012 and is available at www.HearstMediaHouston.com
About Hearst Media Services
Hearst Media Services is part of Hearst Corporation (www.hearst.com) – one of the nation’s largest diversified media companies. Its major interests include ownership of 15 daily and 38 weekly newspapers, including the Houston Chronicle, San Francisco Chronicle, San Antonio Express-News and Albany Times Union; more than 200 magazines around the world, including Good Housekeeping, Cosmopolitan and O, The Oprah Magazine; 29 television stations, which reach a combined 18% of U.S. viewers; ownership in leading cable networks, including Lifetime, A&E, History and ESPN; as well as business publishing, including a minority joint venture interest in Fitch Ratings; Internet and marketing services businesses, television production, newspaper features distribution and real estate.
Select a text and click to listen